Monday, April 25, 2011

Lost Weight

So I wish I could say that I lost weight that will never return again, unfortunately, the way I lost it, it is bound to return again.

This week I got sick, and stressed and everything else. I couldn't eat (at least much) since Thursday.
From Thursday I went from 137.6 to Sunday I went down to 133.6.
I can now comfortably fit in my fat pants. And button them.

This week I signed up for Gold's Gym. Now..God willing I don't get sick again, I plan (planning is key) to go to the gym three days a week.
Starting slow. 3 is a good number.
Plus they have childcare!!! I can get Ava and go straight there!
Thats the plan anyways. I've had lots of plans already, Weight Watchers, HCG, I haven't stuck with anything so far.
I'm hoping I will be able to this time.

No comments:

Post a Comment