Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Day 5

I remember why I quit last time I tried this diet.
My skin is so dry. I've tried every lotion in the house and my skin is just as dry!
The diet is REALLY hard to stick to. I'm craving sweet, and of course giving in!
This morning I woke up and I felt great! I have lost 3-4 lbs already.
My jeans fit. I can button them. Today they were actually loose! First time since November, I believe.

I think I'm going to give this a break and start up again when we get back from the wedding.

No excuses, but I'm a little stressed out.
I haven't put enough effort into making the right food choices. Although I'm not very hungry on the diet (yay, the drops actually work!) but I have food cravings like no other!

Also the first two days of Phase 2 I had the runs and stomach cramps. No fun. But I think my body was detoxing.

Other than that, I've had plenty of energy.
I just need to eat the right food. Make the right choices, and drink more than enough water. I think my lack of water is the major deal this time.

Boo

This is the second good thing I've quit this week. The first thing was school. :(
Kind of disappointed in myself. I feel like I'm losing my mind between doctors appointments, taking care of Phil, figuring out Ava's schedule and potty training. I've fallen behind on the house work, the dishes are piled up in the sink, the floor is layered with cat hair, and I finally, today caught up on 6 months worth of bill filing. Believe me, I have a room that could be featured on hoarders.

I have an excuse for everything, don't I?
Well truth is, I'm overwhelmed and it just seemed easier to drop the things that were stressing me out the most rather than face them head on and conquer them. Let's face it. Right now, I'm just being a wimp.

No comments:

Post a Comment